Positioners are exact instruments that should be taken care of and dealt with in a way to avoid issues or damage. Set aside in remarkable transportation compartments, units should be taken care of in an environmentally controlled region, i.e., immaculate, cool (15-26°C, 60-80°F), and dry, out of direct light or environment present. At the point when the air supply to the positioner is related and turned on, the inside air channel will keep the passageway of sogginess and guarantee the unit from utilization. It is endorsed that the air supply is left on using any and all means times.
• If units are presented rapidly, turn, and leave on, the air supply.
• If positioners should be taken care of outside, fix all spreads which might have loosened in shipment, guarantee all open fenced-in region section centers are fixed.
Positioners should be wrapped and fixed air and watertight with a desiccant inside the plastic, units should be securely gotten with a dark cover and not introduced to coordinate sunshine, downpour, or snow. Units should have all ports fixed and be protected from the direct prologue to the environment. For long stretch amassing or abroad shipment, units should be gotten with plastic and desiccant.
Right when units are taken care of in hot, clammy airs, the step-by-step warming/cooling cycle will make air develop/contract and be drawn all through the positioner dwelling. Dependent on the close-by temperature assortments, dampness and dew centers, and time away, development could occur and gather inside pilot pneumatic valve welcoming on conflicting activity or disillusionment on account of water and disintegration. The potential for development hurt is especially high in southern climates and annoyed in case units are introduced to organize sunshine.
Prior to mounting the positioner, the relationship of the actuator to the valve should be settled. The actuator can be mounted inline or cross-line to the valve. Additionally, the actuator can be mounted straight up on the other hand changed. If a spring-return actuator is used, the actuator can be set up to crash and burn with the valve shut or with the valve open. This gives the end customer an amount of eight possible set-up arrangements.
Mounting rules for a Direct-Acting positioner to a Spring Return, of course, Double-Acting Actuator:
The most generally perceived foundation plan is with the actuator mounted inline, direct-acting, and with spring-return set for fizzle shut. Direct-acting suggests that as the sign grows, the valve goes in the open bearing.
1) Close the valve/actuator gathering if it isn't viably closed.
2) Remove the position marker, assuming any, from the actuator shaft.
3) Attach the mounting area to the most elevated mark of the actuator with the end goal that the showing scale is upstanding and on a similar side of the actuator as the actuator nameplate. Use four screws additionally, lock washers provided with the mounting pack.
4) Place coupling on the actuator shaft. Make an effort not to fix put screws at this moment.
5) Install the exhibiting arm and lock nut on the coupling to such an extent that the finish of the arm centers dropping.
6) Place the positioner on the part so the actuator nameplate and the side of the positioner with the zero modification are on a similar side. The gadget is mounted to segment using a mounting connector and screws.